Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 3, 2012

Messi: Rooney, Van Persie and Aguero are Premier League's best

Barcelona's Lionel Messi says strikers Sergio Aguero, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie are the Premier League's three best players.
The Argentine said: "There are several quality players in the Premier League like Kun Aguero, who is my friend. I really like how he plays.
"Rooney [and] Van Persie are playing really well - they are great players."
The forward also admitted he does not think he is similar to any other player in the world.

CLUB FORM THIS SEASON

  • Lionel Messi (Barcelona): 36 games, 48 goals
  • Wayne Rooney (Man Utd): 32 games, 27 goals
  • Robin van Persie (Arsenal): 38 games, 33 goals
  • Sergio Aguero (Man City): 39 games, 21 goals
"No one player is the same as another," said Messi, who has scored 50 goals in 44 appearances for club and country so far this season.
"I think each player has his own style, and we're all different."
When asked who is the best player he has ever played alongside, Messi could not be drawn on just one name.
"I have been lucky to always have really good team-mates," the 24-year-old added.
"I was to lucky to play with Ronaldinho, with Deco, with [Samuel] Eto'o, and nowadays with Xavi [Hernandez], [Andres] Iniesta [and] Cesc [Fabregas]. It is very difficult to pick one.
"All those players are spectacular and I was lucky to play with them, to experience that, to train with them, play with them - it was wonderful."
Messi, who was given his debut at 17 by then-manager Frank Rijkaard, also said he has had to develop his game from youth level and become much more of a team player.
"[When I was 12] the truth is I would get the ball and never pass it," he said.
"But I'd try to make everyone to pass to me so I could score. I was a bit like that."
You can see the full interview with Lionel Messi on Match of the Day Kickabout on Saturday, 17 March at 0740 GMT on CBBC, and 1140 GMT on BBC2.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét